Liselund Slot is a country manor founded by the hugenot Antoine de la Calmette on the east end of Moen island, near the famous chalk cliffs. Though the park looks natural, it is a masterpiece of horticulture created in the 1790s, and took eight years to come into existence.
Being situated in the southern part of the park with the front looking northeast, it is impossible to photograph this tiny castle in brilliant sunlight as it is surrounded by very high old trees.
I admit it's the classic view, perhaps enabling the visitor to see more details.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (725)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-23
- Categories: Castles
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-10 11:26