The Church Office for St Jorgensbjerg ready for Easter, St Jorgensbjerg a district of Roskilde which was formally a Fishing village and Leper Colony.
Now very mundane, the Church dates back to the year 980.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3523)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-02 2:59