The Gates to the Enclosure around the Graves of King Frederik and Queen Ingrid, the present Queens parents.
King Frederik was known as the Sailor King, and was Heavily Tattooed, he wished to be buried under the open sky, so his grave is adjacent to the Cathedral Entrance.
The Gates are made of Bronze, and where covered in frost the day this was taken.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3545)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-26 7:02