Roskilde Railway Station from the platform side.
The First Railway Station to be built in Denmark,badly in need of a clean up, it is built in the "Egyptian Style" a few of the original fitments still exist on pillars and window surrounds.
Critiques | Translate
KristinsCamera (2373) 2014-01-21 16:56
hello mr mike ~
another interesting piece of roskilde, thanks for showing us this :)
i love the lines and would like to see it cleaned up and preserved ~ it seems quite unusual for denmark, no?
btw, i might crop out some of the sky in order to draw more attention to the architecture, it's so lovely.
tfs & all best,
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3250)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-21 7:26