The New Public Toilet, discussed for the 20 years, has finally found a Place, against the Oldest Churchyard in Roskilde, just over from the Station that has Toilets.
A Standard Self Cleaning Unit, it was decided to hide it with a Brick Wall, which has now been under Construction for the last eight months.
No body seems to have an idea when it will open, or if it ever will.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2950)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-29
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-02 7:25