Trying to manipulate a 200 Ton Crane in to place, in he confines of the Cathedral Cloisters takes a lot of concentration.
On the left the brickwork is from around 1810, on the left from around 1420, and the arch is from around 1230.
Even today the Cathedral is being altered as a side chapel is being prepared for the mausoleum for the present Queen and the Prince Consort.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2970)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, Tamron 28-200mm, Digital
- Exposure: f/5.2, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-04 6:58