Seeing this Modernised Oil Lamp in the Window of Roskilde,s Living Museum, reminded me of my Childhood,
we had Gas Lamps in our House, every time there was an Air Raid my Mother closed down the Gas, and we moved to an Air Raid Shelter in the Garden, with an Old Oil Lamp.
Memory is a Funny thing.?
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2914)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-25 7:17