Denmark has a large, well equipped Home Guard, which is a cross between a Home Guard and Reserves.
Many of them have seen service in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Today they where providing First Aid at a Cycle Race in the Town Hall Square.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2912)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-06 6:28