While excavating for an extension to the Roskilde Cathedral Diocese offices, they discovered the Remains of one of the Towns, Old Gateways and a Monastery Burial Ground.
These Young Archaeologists from the Danish National Museum have been working for months in an old container, sifting the removed earth for remnants, and have found some important finds.
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2910)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, Tamron 28-200mm, Digital
- Exposure: f/3.8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-11 4:18