A Dandelion Seed caught on a Gatepost.
The Dandelion though classed as a weed, has many uses, the Leaves are good in Salads, the Flowers make an excellent Wine, and the sap can be used to remove warts.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-21
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/5.2, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-24 7:15