The Great Clock at Windsor Castle, placed high on the battlements above the Town.
From around 1689 it is made from a type of iron that does not rust, the secret of which has still not been discovered.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
snunney (67228) 2013-01-25 3:41
A well composed shot with good colours and sharpness. They don't make 'em like that any more!
We have been watching the second series of Borgen. Just as interesting and fascinating as the first. I like the lady Prime Minister very much, rather tasty! Does it have any resemblance to real life politics in Denmark?
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/3.6, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-25 3:35