Adjacent to the Cathedral and High School, the Old Headmasters House and Garden, now a Park.
The High School started life as the Latin School, then became the Engineer School, then Finally the High School.
The House is now used as offices for the School.
Critiques | Translate
snunney (67228) 2013-01-18 7:13
A fine capture of this interesting building nicely framed by the fir tree. Good colour contrasts and sharpness. We had some freezing rain overnight and this morning but no snow as such as yet. Very cold, not my favourite season of the year winter. Will be glad when it's all over for another year.
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-18 6:59