A statue of Queen Margrethe the First of Denmark, placed in the Center of the Main Road to Copenhagen, covered in Snow and Rim Frost this morning.
The Sculptress was the wife of Carl Nielsen the composer.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (2754)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-16
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: LEICA V Lux 2, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposure: f/4.1, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-16 5:03