When I visited Christiania, something I'd wanted to do for years and years, I was surprised and disappointed to discover how difficult it is to take photographs there. Because of the open drug use in this aging anarchist enclave, set in the heart of Copenhagen, people can get either uncomfortable or angry when they see a camera.
But as I left that day, taggers were covering the other side of the retaining wall around Christiania in fresh paint.
And out here, they let photograph them in action :)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: kristin fellows (KristinsCamera) (2384)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-10-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): street art, Scenes from Denmark, street scenes from Copenhagen [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-08 5:29