We look at the Wallenstein Square in Jicin. On the left side of my closest station is the building of the castle. It is the only castle in the Czech Republic, where the lock is directly incorporated into the surface of the square, respectively. street line. In the far left corner is a bone of St. Ignatius of Loyle a Jesuit college.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fabbs99 (17175) 2013-09-17 22:04
Superb shot of the town square from a high point of view. A very well composed photo with great use of light. The deep depth of field is perfect.The roof tops are very colorful and beautiful .Excellent composition, good presentation too.Keep sharing. Very well done, TFS.
- Copyright: Tomas Loew (TOMLEVMB) (1717)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-31
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/5.7, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Panoramas towns and villages in Czech Republic [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-17 13:35