The Radhost is a mountain in the Czech Republic 1129 meters above sea level with a view of the Beskydy mountains. A chapel and a sculptures of Saints Cyril and Methodius are located on the summit. The mountain is a destination for religious pilgrimages.
There is a Sierra trail to mountain Pustevny with the sculpture of god Radegast on the way.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Waldemar Fit (Wafitek) (485)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-03
- Categories: Nature, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), Canon EF-S 18-55 mm
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-12 5:12