Looking again into the night of Brno. The picture shows the facade of the Church of the Finding of the Holy Cross. Construction of the church, which belonged to the monastery of the Capuchins, was completed in 1651. Ensure the construction cost of the Earl of Christopher Paul of Liechtenstein. In areas under the church's Capuchin Crypt (Crypta Capuccinorum).
Nobody has marked this note useful