The theater building was completed in 1882. Theater building is a combination of neo-Renaissance, neo-baroque and neoclassicism. Plans for the theater added renowned Viennese firm Atelier Fellner and Helmer. The theater was the first theater on the European continent equipped with electric lamps. The original number of seats was reduced in 1195 to today's 572 comfortable seats.
Nobody has marked this note useful