Tisa wall lies in the westernmost part of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains. Pest wall formed from 85 to 100 million years ago during the Mesozoic in the bottom of the sea. Gradually, the number of deposited layers of sandy sediments, sandstones formed their subsequent hardening.
Critiques | Translate
Tayon (1985) 2012-02-21 15:11
very beautiful rock formation and composition. Possibly with a blue sky the photo could be improved, but itś a detail, I like it with the diffuse light of the gray day... there is no stron shadows and the beauty of the rocks remains in the details...
- Copyright: Tomas Loew (TOMLEVMB) (1550)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-08-21
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-21 13:01