Ruins of the castle build in the 2nd the 13th century by Lichtenburg dynasty, other thesis talks about the Kings Castle. First mention about castle is in 1355, John of Luxembourg sells to Z. Zajic of Valdek. In the 14th century expanded. 1586 listed as abandoned. A striking pair of well-preserved towers visible from afar. The edge tower serves as a lookout.
Nobody has marked this note useful