The locomotive was built in 1944 in the Austrian Floridsdorf. The locomotive was characterized by fewer parts, reducing the need for expensive and complex metal components against pre-war locomotives. The locomotive has earned the nickname German. Specification: Power 1216 kW, maximum speed 80 km / h, length of 22.975 mm and a weight of 97.5 tons empty locomotives.
Nobody has marked this note useful