On Na Kampé bridge in Prague as on many bridges,locks have been sealed forever at the ironwork by lovers...
Anyway,those locks have been underwater during the famous june 2013 overflood of the Vltava river...and are still there!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
lousat (64053) 2013-08-22 8:47
Hi Fred,i been there a week ago in front on this bridge in the Kampa island,a very nice way to take it,i like your exposure to create a dark background and to have the best details on the locks,great colors too! Have a nice evening and thanks,Luciano
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2683)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-21
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork, Decisive Moment
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200mm G IF-ED, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-22 8:44