At the site of the present church was built in 1691 a wooden chapel. In 1730 there was laid the foundation stone of the new church, designed by Kilian Ignaz Dientzehofer. The church was completed probably 1736. This is a Baroque church with two towers, which put the finishing touches to its rotating dynamically active high baroque facade. Stairs leading to the church, which was founded in ztísněném very front of the church in 1776.
Nobody has marked this note useful