Rotunda of St. Martin is the oldest surviving building in the area of Vyšehrad and the oldest surviving rotunda in Prague. It was built in the south third of the eleventh century. Probably served as a parish church ward. After 1650 rotunda served as a powder magazine, and later as a warehouse. Escaped demolition in 1841, the Jaji preservation is credited Count Karel Chotek. Neo altar inside is made of marble is.