The picture we have of October evening view on the Prague Old Town Hall from the north. Prismatic tower was completed in the 14th century. Since 1410 is on the south side of the tower clock. The tower is 69.5 meters high. On the north side of the neo-Gothic town hall annex, which was destroyed by bombing at the end of World War II in May 1945. Yet not renewed.
Nobody has marked this note useful