We are looking from the southern slope of the hill Petrin Smíchov district in the area. Right below us is the Church of St. Gabriel. It is a Romanesque building by architects Gislin Bethun and Hildebrant Heptim. The church is part of the canceled female Benedictine abbey Beuron congregation. The two-aisled basilica of unplastered sandstone bricks was completed in 1917. To the left of the tower, then we see a line in the woods. It is a body ground rail lifts for guests of the local hotel.
Nobody has marked this note useful