A love lock or love padlock is a padlock which sweethearts lock to a bridge, fence, gate, or similar public fixture to symbolize their love. Typically the sweethearts' names or initials are inscribed on the padlock, and its key is thrown away to symbolise unbreakable love. Since the 2000s, love locks have multiplied at an increasing number of locations worldwide.
These locks are just one of many that were attached to a small bridge in Prague.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Wanda van den Hogen (Wanda1) (14942)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-06-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 5D, Canon 75-300mm f/4-5.6, RAW
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-09 2:19
- Favorites: 1 [view]