How much loneliness can a statue feel? Especially a statue at Charles IV's bridge with thounsand people walked infront of it?
Well, I don't know. I'm not a statue. But I can sure tell you that this statue has a very fine and faithful friend: a pigeon! :)
Converted to B&W from the color original image.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
MarekP (4750) 2005-04-07 14:55
Very poetic picture, Mpampis. Regarding composition, I'd prefer the statue more on the left side of the photo, because the pigeon looks to the right.
bpelvan (3798) 2005-04-07 20:25
In all around the world the birds are the only friends of the statues..))) And you brought it to our attention perfectly. Good composition and the B&W a good choice as well.
Thanks for sharing...
jrj (34843) 2005-04-08 6:28
Good silhouetted effect Mpampis and of course the pidgeon on the top is a most effectful detail.
- Copyright: Mpampis Mantoukas (Xalkida) (11744)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-12-27
- Categories: Nature, Artwork
- Camera: SONY DSC-P10, Sony 2.8/8-24mm, Memory Stick 256mb
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: My Christmas trip to Prague
- Theme(s): !My Christmas 2004 Trip to Prague, !My B&W World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-07 9:48