Three-aisled neo-Gothic brick church built in 1888-1893, designed by J. Mocker. After the construction of the metro in the seventies of the last century, which is near the foundations of buildings, the church was closed for years. Since 1984 has been opened only restored section, but the overall disclosure had to wait until 1992.
Lightning during Signal Festival 2013.
Nobody has marked this note useful