Hop on-Hop off buses (and boats as I've seen in Prague).
Fantastic way to discover a city,especialy for photographers who can at last have a different point of view and keep hands free!
Here we were along Vltava river...In the background one can see the Žižkov TV-media tower.Like it or not,it's a part of Prague's skyline for still long times.
And,for the little story,even in such a small corner of sky,you can also pinpoint at least 3 church steeples!
Finally,this city is definitely INCREDIBLE!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2701)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-22
- Categories: Humorous, Transportation
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5 - 5.6 GII ED, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-21 4:23