The tramcar number 18 comes from the 20-piece series of tram vehicles delivered in 1899 at the start of tram transport in Plzeň. Cars delivered Brožíkova factory in Plzeň, electrical equipment supplied by František Křižík. The wagon body had already had a closed platform and longitudinal seats. The car powered by two engines - one rated at 11 kW. This car is from 1955 listed as historical.
Nobody has marked this note useful