Contrary to appearances, this is not pollution but the evaporation due to the fermentation during the making of the famous Pilsner Urquell beer.
To the right, the water tower that contains the water so special that gives taste to the mother of all Pils.
The factory is situated along the Mže river,in the center of Pilzen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2697)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-15
- Categories: Food
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S 18-200mm 1:3.5 - 5.6 GII ED, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/8000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-18 7:30