Above the confluence of the Jizera and Kamenice in the years 1921 - 1926 built a hydroelectric power station. Water is supplied to the power howled 1323 m long tunnel drifting and 437 m long channel emptied. In 1998 the plant was reconstructed and still serves its purpose. Acceptance of the plant took part in the 1926 president T.G.Masaryk.
Nobody has marked this note useful