In Czech Dub was on the trade route from Prague to Zittau Knights of St. John Commandery, some fortified monastery. Knights of St. John Komenda was founded in 1237. Komenda destroyed during the Hussite wars in the 1425th In its place was built a Renaissance castle, which in 1858 was replaced by a mansion. It was assumed that the building Commandery disappeared. In 1991 were discovered under the house in the picture.
Nobody has marked this note useful