The old window of a charming hotel in the lovely town of Loket,north of Czech Republic.
Due to its medieval look,the town often served as movies set,like in "Casino Royale",one of the last James Bond releases.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2687)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200mm G IF-ED, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-21 9:56