Plitvice Lakes.That is a specific geological and hydrogeological phenomenon of karst. The series of 16 bigger and a few smaller lakes, gradually lined up, separated by travertine barriers for which the period of the last ten thousand years was crucial, and which were ruled by ecological relations similar to those of today - suitable for travertine depositing and for the origin of the lakes - are the basic phenomenon of the National Park.
Critiques | Translate
GREGG (7888) 2007-11-10 8:07
śliczny kawałek natury!!
Dobrze zbudowany kadr,
ładna tonacja, technicznie OK....
jednym słowem podoba się -
Valerka (8171) 2007-11-10 8:17
A nice, both poetical and melanchly capture of these autumnal dead trees' trunks.
I like the soft colours.
- Copyright: Wojciech Zwierzynski (highman) (1185)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-02
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Konica Minolta Dynax 5D, Tokina 28-70/2.8 ATX PRO SV, B+W 77mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-10 7:27