Two fisherman waiting for the catch at a small creek, close to the town of Byala Cherkva. So peaceful moment and place, as the sun set behind me and there were no vibration on the water surface.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
macondo (19483) 2013-10-03 4:33
It's a very peaceful scene, and the late sunlight and still water create a very lovely atmosphere. The photo looks a bit like a painting. I like the red hue in the foliage of the trees, and the still forms of the fishermen in the shade on the right.
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2690)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ3
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Istanbul by bike 2008
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-03 3:11