This is the sculpture of Tsanko Lavrenov (1896-1978), a Bulgarian painter and art critic. He is one of the most prominent, influential and distinctive Bulgarian artists of the 20th century. A modernist influenced by the Symbolism and the Secession, Lavrenov is best known for his cityscapes of the old town of Plovdiv as well as his monasteries cycle.
Here he is just about to finish a daily life scene in a street in his native Plovdiv.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2684)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Humorous, Artwork
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ3
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Istanbul by bike 2008
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-07 1:26