The Beljvitsa valley near the Marasha Rocky Peak. The place is known for its meadows. There is a rest place and a well but they cannot be seen on this shot because of the snow. Further down is the grave of a local wealthy man, murdered by bandits in the beginning of the 20th century.
I played a little bit more with the contrast, relief and sharpen tools on purpose. Hope you like it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Atanas Kumbarov (kumbarov) (210)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Kodak EasyShare CX7530
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-18 3:25