I took this one despite the bad light on that misty day, because of the beautiful reflections in the still water of Varna's yacht port. I think the silhouettes of the commercial port make quite good background. Hope you like it. Cheers!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ls7902 (7300) 2013-02-02 5:30
The cranes do make the background more interesting ... implying Varna as a busy port. Lovely mellow colors and mood. Regards. Latiff.
worldcitizen (4858) 2013-02-02 16:15
I like the way the bright colors of the boats jump out against the gray day. There are interesting layers in this shot, with the boats in the foreground, and the cranes in the distance. I also like the observation tower off to the right.
- Copyright: Ben Kovski (BenKovski) (1075)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation
- Camera: OLYMPUS E-510, ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-02 4:16