One of my favorite spots in the Sea Garden is the Cherry alley. It is called this way because in 2001 the japanese ambassador in Bulgaria gave the residents of Varna a dosen of cherry trees. I really love when they bloom.
Critiques | Translate
fabianoleite (11971) 2011-04-29 15:23
Great array of flowers and trees, I like the colors and the perspective. The place seems to be very pleasant, thanks for sharing and congratulations!
- Copyright: Ben Kovski (BenKovski) (1077)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: OLYMPUS E-510, ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6, B+W UV-Haze filter 58 mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-04-29 15:12