A Beautiful grist mill on river Bregava in old town of Stolac it was in ruins a few years ago and since my last visit was totally rebuilt.
I do not have any info about history of original mill and European Commission is investing 1,500.000 Euros in reconstruction projects on historic sites in this town including 5 of old grist mills.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Brano Boskovic (brano14) (2813)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-30
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/60 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Herzegovina [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-24 19:03