Latin Bridge (Bosnian: Latinska ćuprija, named Principov most - "Princip Bridge" in Yugoslavian era), is a historic Ottoman bridge over the River Miljacka in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The northern end of the bridge was the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria by Gavrilo Princip in 1914, which became a casus belli of World War I.
Critiques | Translate
asajernigan (21427) 2014-07-17 5:30
This is a nicely composed shot using the bridge to create a diagonal through the scene. The lighting is a bit muted and might be better if you lighten the scene a little in PP. I like the blue hues of evening but a little more lighting under the bridge would add more detail.
- Copyright: Brano Boskovic (brano14) (2813)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Ceremony, Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Bridges [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-16 20:05