A pretty well ordered farm in this nice Ardenne village...
Not to forget that Belvaux,situated along the Lesse river,is overflooded almost once a year...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
goodwill (4879) 2013-08-18 7:56
What a pleasant view, you have composed Fred. Its the colours and the darkness behind the windows which add a little perspective to the otherwise flat image.
Are the bigger ones the milk cans?
romanaa (7662) 2013-08-18 10:56
hahaha, the way the buckets are ordered is really funny. They suggest that the owner has some kind of obsession with order. Beautiful image in soft tones.
cargus (7596) 2013-08-19 0:28
Beautiful composition, beautiful colors, well framed and rendered, image well done.!
dekanski (1123) 2013-08-19 3:14
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2701)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-05
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: nikon D 7000, Nikkor AF-S DX VR 18-200mm G IF-ED, HOYA 72mm CIR-PL
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-18 2:05