St Leonard chapel (1877) in the woods of Nassogne,a small town of the belgian province of Luxemburg.
St Leonard is a local saint,ancient hermite,who lived here during the 19th century.
To reach the chapel,wanderers can follow a "Stations of the Cross" path through the forest.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2409)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-07
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: CANON EOS 50D, Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-12-05 0:36