In the part of Liège, formerly off walls, a series of impasses and courts are to discover.
Some seem almost unchanged since their creation, others benefited of restoration and reconstruction.
The Saint Antoine Court, dating from the 17th and 18th century, was rebuilt by architect Charles Vandenhove in 1979.
The central square is decorated with two sculptures placed at ends, a fountain and a pyramid 'Maya', the water flows through a channel connecting the two (see WS)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fabbs99 (10998) 2013-11-02 22:05
Awesome shot in monochrome.Superb pov and exposure.Amazing sharpness and perfect light. Excellent photography.Very well done - hope you are enjoying the weekend.TFS.
Didi (51253) 2013-11-03 18:13
Perspective intéressante et bonne prise de vue à faible altitude :)
Ombres et lumières bien équilibrées
- Copyright: Patrick Pyfferoen (pyffepa) (623)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-10-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D600, Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED
- Exposure: f/8, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-02 8:34