This photo was taken at Toronto Avenue, Belgium. Last year in November, myself as a bunch of Aussies visited this place to honour and remember the Australian Diggers who gave their lives for us in WWI.
It was quite an overcast, wet and rainy day, and all I could think was the men, fighting on both sides in these conditions. They truly gave up everything for us.
- Copyright: Alexandra Ferguson (NonPhotogenic) (55)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2013-11-25
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS1000D
- Exposure: f/22, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Europe Tour_Air Force Cadets
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-26 19:55