Inside the lock of Zeebrugge harbor, Sedov side by side with Amerigo Vespucci, just a few meters of distance. The proximity of the two ships makes a strange web of rigiging.
I also post two other views in worshop :
- Gloria between two tugs,
- the local welcome band.
PS Elements 5.0 + Neatimage
Critiques | Translate
alvaraalto (5473) 2007-02-08 16:45
Nice to see that we are next to each other on the gallery. I think that I may say both with a characteristic photo for our own style.
I like the various rope layers in your picture very much.
GilbertB (12246) 2007-02-09 4:26
Salut Emmanuel, belle composition, ces deux geants des mers côte à côtesont superbes. Amitiés.
Tue (25798) 2007-02-09 11:06
I immediately recognized the Amerigo Vespucci, as I've seen this ship once on its way in the North Sea Canal from IJmuiden to Amsterdam. It's nice to see it in these light conditions and the many ropes in front work nice as well. Good work!
ruisc_pt (10121) 2007-02-09 16:50
I have been inside Gloria in Lisbon during expo 98 exibition..
Angshu (51174) 2007-02-14 4:10
Very very interesting Emmanuel...this is really a different approach to show us the lovely ropes and the geometrical patterns. Very good work!
- Copyright: Emmanuel LE CLERCQ (emjleclercq) (15778)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1990-07-29
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Olympus OM 101, 28-85mm, Hama UV
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Travelogue: A cruise under the Red flag in 1990
- Theme(s): Tall ships from the past and present (II) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-08 16:38