Looking up to the Belfort-tower
I saw that beautiful sky
as a soft blanket
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
isabela_sor (47746) 2006-02-01 3:41
Beautiful and imposing building and superb angle, the distortion here adds to accentuate the impressive aspect.Nice colours contrast between building and blue cloudy sky.
donluicu (24724) 2006-02-01 4:17
this is the kind of framings i like!
excellent texture of the clouds..and excellent sharpness..
pilpel-adom (3018) 2006-02-01 11:37
Nice one Albrecht! Even though it is shot in a common POV, in THIS case and with this tower's architecture, it made me be drawn with the lines of the tower toward the blanket-like sky...Great feeling!
pitai (3985) 2006-02-01 17:11
Wow!!! Impressive perspective. The colors are very good defined. I like very much the contrast against the sky. The luminance of the sun light on the walls are also a plus. Very well done, Gabriel
BEHICE (190) 2006-02-12 3:10
Hello. I like this kind of perspective. It makes me feel as if I am there. Yours is great, thanks for sharing. Behice.
- Copyright: Albrecht Bijvank (Albrecht) (11281)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-01-03
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Nature, Architecture, Artwork, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Konica-Minolta Dynax 7D, Sigma DC 18-200
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/300 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): CITIES of the WORLD [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-01 2:25
- Favorites: 1 [view]