Belgian Beer Weekend at the Grand-Markt.
The Knighthood of the Brewers’ Mash staff (Belgian brewers’ Guild) is the direct descendant of the secular Guild of Brewers. It is now perpetuating the traditions and nobility of the brewer’s trade as developed over the centuries.
"Belgian Brewers" is one of the oldest professional associations in the world and almost all Belgian breweries belong to it. Its most important task is to defend the general interests of the brewery sector in the economic, social and ethical spheres.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fred Hendrickx (maxifred) (2687)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-09-06
- Categories: Food, Event
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-11 8:34